BARE MOUNTAINNUDISTS' BILL OF RIGHTS
As law-abiding citizens who are friends of nudism, including many members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, we proudly affirm that we have and are entitled to exercise the following rights. These are self-evident and based on the Constitutions of the United States and Canada, the laws of those countries, and their court rulings.
- Nudists have the rights to hold their values and beliefs.
- Nudists have the rights to petition and be heard by their governments.
- Nudists have the right to responsibly enjoy nudity within their homes and on private property.
- Nudists have the rights to exercise decision-making in the upbringing of their families in a manner consistent with their beliefs and without interference from others.
- Nudists have the right to assemble in the nude within appropriate settings.
- Nudists have the right to decisions about what constitutes acceptable nudity to be made free from considerations of age, gender, marital status, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
- Nudists have the rights to responsibly enjoy being nude within appropriate locations on public lands.
- Nudists have the right to be free from adverse actions by their employers as a result of their lawful enjoyment of nudity when away from work.
- Nudits have the right to experience accurate, life-affirming portrayals of the human body in all its stages os depicted in the performing arts, the fine arts, literature, and human history.
- Nudists have the right to be treated as law-abiding citizens.
© 2011 American Association for Nude Recreation, Inc.